- To be at the forefront of public education, encouraging research and sharing the outcome from this research.
- To make sure that advancement in the built technology is aimed at improving the quality of life of the public in general.
- To enhance professionalism, encourage innovation and raise quality in construction management
- To promote high standards and professional ethics in building and construction practices.
- To promote the highest levels of integrity in every decision that we take that affect others.
- To Respect all those affected by our decisions
- To be the DRIVER of a cultural AWARENESS CAMPAIGN STRIVING FOR PROFESSIONALISM IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY of your company.
Who We Are
The Chamber is the voice of the construction managers at the various levels operating in Malta and beyond. We promote and expect, high standards in, quality, ethics, integrity and to be at the forefront of innovation of the local built environment. Through our input we strive to influence policies and regulations that impact the industry and their impact on the common good.
Become A Member
Feel free to get in touch with us, we are here to be of service