Our Client is a civils contractor undertaking a range of medium to large scale projects throughout Malta.
A Project Manager is now required to take overall responsibility for a number of projects within the Group’s Construction Operations to ensure objectives are achieved.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Program of Works
- Identification and Planning Project Resources
- Management of the Project
- Work closely with the Contracting Department, Construction Operations Managers and Clients on all aspects related to the Projects at hand.
- Managing the Construction Workforce of the Project in hand
- Health and Safety on Construction Sites
The ideal candidate will have extensive project management experience or be in a Warranted Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction project management.
You will be energetic with the ability to lead teams with a hands on approach.
For full details, please contact Natalie Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information
Feel free to drop us a line